Gadgets for Home sweet home

This time, I'll try my best to describe the newest gadgets and the Telepoter World. These are the Gadgets I'll be describing: DG-Wunder Reapon, DG-Wander-Punch, and Vodka.

"DG-WUNDER WEAPON": The box is now a shape of a larger Golden Rod, black with blue "!" marks. This box can give you weapons that are already Pack-a-Punched and a normal Death Machine. Always waiting for someone who take a break with the box? Don't worry, because now TWO people can use the box and two boxes can exist and be used at the same time! When one bear on one side has risen, the other side doesn't get other weapon or looses that weapon.

Cost:$3500

"DG-WANDER-PUNCH": A device that is a thousand times more powerful than the Pack-a-Punch. FOUR people can use it because it is shaped like a black illuminati pyramid. Do you know how powerful it is? Imagine you just wander-punched a Thunder gun. It is so powerful, it can know be used to BLOW THE HOUSE DOWN!!! You wander-punched the DG-3 Wuderwaffe, now it shoots endless bolts. You just wander-punched your starting pistol, now you shoot unlimited electrical bolts or powerful explosions.

Cost:$15000

"VODKA": The most powerful perk-a-cola ever drank. The drinks are thrice as powerful than any other. Quick Revive can quickly revive your friends and yourself, Juggernog can protect you from only one zombie eternity, Stammin Up can make you so fast, it will send zombies flying, Sleight of Hand Soda can reload faster with larger and extra mags, PHD Flopper allows you to make kaboom but only on certain rounds, Dequirl Dead Shot (I think) allows you to hold your breath automatically when you have a sniper, Double Tap Rootbeer is a perfect juice when you accidentally grab a weak weapon, and Mule Kick (I suggest not to use) can give you the ability to have four guns.

Costs:$5000

AETHER: A lot of times on other Treyarchs, you're going to see Earth and the Moon in some UFO, but the "Afterlife Chaos" is a whole lot other story. When you fix the teleporter, you are going to be in an island in the sky with an apocalyptic view!

The next time I come back, I'll tell you a secret story about Nightmare of the Undead.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic