Home sweet home character background stories

Hey guys, I'm back with more about "Home sweet home" or "Treyarch" map-pack. This time, I'm going to tell you about the "Afterlife Chaos" character's background stories.

David Anderson: A man with extraordinary words he says. One thing about him is he's actually me, at least my bright side. He doesn't exactly cuss like people do:

"Dangburger"-dang, damn.

"Dangdog"-damn.

"Damburger"-god damn.

"Dangberry"-bitch.

"Dumburger"-dumbass, idiot, moron.

"Sheep"-shit.

"Crab"-crap.

"Jamburger"-jackass.

"Fryburger"-you know what that "f" stands for.

"He is actually supposed to be working for Treyarch," These quotes are telling the story. "He was a good man with insane ideas about zombies. One day, he brought his brother and friend over. Unfortunately, it was his last day of work and the zombies were not too happy to hear that. So they found the DG-2 Wunderwaffe and accidentally shot it at the Random Weapon, Juices, Pack-a-Punch, and the Teleporter (I'll try and explain each gadget later). Then the zombies transformed into pure nazi zombies. Now as the new survivors, they have to use all the new gadgets and new tricks against these new almighty powerful nazi zombies known as pure."

As a leader, he has to lead the group just as Richtofen leads his group. Like Richtofen, they created their own gadgets: AC Gun (my gun), Spawdow Cannon (my friend's gun), Hand Sonic (my enemy's knife), and Death Machine (a now buy able gun)! David Anderson likes and cares for Jonathan Fisherman and Jonathan Anderson. The only things he hates are when you don't follow the Easter egg, zombies, no ammo, and Anti-David Anderson.

Anti-David Anderson: He is the dark side version of me. Anti-David is absolutely mean and hates David Anderson. What makes him so powerful is his anger towards...everything. The only thing he cares about is getting that Easter egg done and not to be replaced again.

He will be unstoppable with his Hand Sonic and hintful tricks. Yes, he can give you hints on tricks even if your killing zombies. Fair warning, his words will be unpredictable if you play him for the first time.

Nightmare of the Undead: The undead god of all zombies and owner of the Moon. He protects people or immortals that deserve to be protected. For example, Ludwig and Samantha Maxis. He is a tall green skeleton with black fury legs and long black hair. His favorite weapons are two green lightsabers and a long ranged pistol. He pretty looks like his younger brother, Satan, but he has caring personalities of God.

As such, he is the father of Immortal Twins of Armaggedon, children needed to rule the Earth and the Universe/ Samantha's power. The first Twin was a demonic child to control the Human minds called Fear (AKA...First-strike, Escalation, Annihilation, Rezurrection). The second twin was an angelic child to control Zombie minds called Angelica. He will do anything to make sure they were safe.

Jonathan Anderson: He is a man who can really survive the zombies. The highest rounds he ever got was 32 (Ascension)! A pro following the pros road. He will defiantly survive Treyarch without Mule Kick, which by the way we both hate.

He carries info and hints to the Easter egg, so it is David's and Anti-David's responsibility to protect and revive him.

Jonathan Fisherman: A man who really wants to be on David's side no matter what. He knows there's an Easter egg to be done. He can sense David or John down. He must protect them no matter what it takes to get to them.

The "#1 Fans" group is just a level for fans. If you want, you can post me reasons you want to be in the map and have your character switch souls with someone.

Remember what you are going to say when you switched souls with somebody:

Max Ammo

Double Points

Insta-Kill

Clock-Turn

Firesale

Death Machine

Kaboom

Box Disappearance (bye-bye)

Victory Switch (Like Richtofen from Moon)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic