I have RETURNED! Jolteon's Introduction.

Jolteon

Hi guys, Dark Jolteon here! As you may know, for the last month or so my activity has been very limited due to laptop failures and other issues... Well, after all that time I have finally returned to the world of CoDz, and to mark my return I wanted to do something that I hadn't done before... Post an introduction about myself! Okay, here goes:

Hi, my name is Kieran Lacey, AKA darkjolteon! I'm 16 years of age, 17 in about 3 weeks and live in Brackley, in the UK. I have been a user of CoDz for nearly 16 months and in that time have earned Veteran status, but more importantly have made many friends! My life consists of studying Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics A-Levels at college, gaming, making music and making Youtube videos. I mostly play Pokemon, CoD and Fifa due to a love of Pokemon, Zombies and Football (Soccer for you Americans), and my favourite game of all time is Pokemon Yellow!

On CoDz I am mostly known for my Paris theory, and a few other small threads spread over my time here, however I am currently working on some big new things that you can all look forward to in the future ;)

I seriously cannot wait to get back into the thick of it here at CoDz! See you on the battlefield!

-Jolteon

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, welcome to the site- oh wait. :lol:

It's good to have you back man. You were missed, but now the party can resume!

8-)

Have some brains to get restarted. ;)

Thanks very muchly good sir! And it's good to see that the party waited for me...

Except now it's time for this party to get... ELECTRIC! 8-)

-Jolteon

YO. We all missed your green name :D

Nice avatar, i know ehjookayted made it :)

Almost as nice as mine :lol:

I wanna see your theories n stuff more now, so GET POSTING :D

nice to see your active again

Haha, it's great to get such a nice response :D I've missed you too Hellhound :D

And don't worry, I begin work on theories this weekend... I plan on taking over the site with them :twisted:

-Jolteon