Home sweet home

Hey guys, I was thinking for a long time and confirmed my idea. This map-pack should honestly be the last. The map-pack is called "Treyarch". The names of the map are based on which group of people you're playing as. Each map also has its own products. All maps but one is actually Treyarch and have a purpose/Easter egg: switch souls. This time, another is able to switch souls. For example, Dempsey and the others are able to switch Sam's soul, even Sam can switch her soul back.

"GROUP 935": This map is played by Richtofen, Dempsey, Nikolia, and Takeo. The soul you'll be switching back and forward is non other than Samantha Maxis. The products here are the same: Quick Revive, Juggernog, Stammin Up, Slieght of Hand Cola, Double Tap Rootbeer, Mule Kick, Dequirl Dead Shot, and PHD Flopper; Random Weapon/Mystery Box; Pack-a-Punch; regular nazi zombies. The conditions here are low gravity, no oxygen, and the fog rounds (dogs, monkeys, and a boss, Dr. Maxis). This Treyarch is destroyed as if three nuclear missiles hit it and has a huge space view in the ceiling.

"Management": This map is played by the original parents of zombies; The Director, the Author, the Musician, and the Artist. The soul they have to switch is the Red Death/ XBOX 360. The products are the same, except the boss is George A. Romero. There's gravity, but the power switch should be able to bring oxygen. Treyarch is actually normal looking, despite the nazi zombies.

"#1 Fans": This map is played by the zombie fans I picked from YouTube: 1tomread1, RADUSTIN27, BennDown, and yoteslaya. They will switch souls with the Administrator, a man attached by many wires surrounded by computers. There's no telling whether they want their situations to be made by you're products or mine. One thing is certain, Treyarch is their location and their boss is the thief from "FIVE".

"Afterlife Chaos": This map is played by me, my brother, my friend, and my enemy (not real life). The new characters include the soul we switch, Angelica, and the boss, Nightmare of the Undead. Nightmare is a green skeleton with black jeans, long black hair, and two green lightsabers. The products are a lot powerful than original. There is only one juice called "Vodka", a drink that contains a random but powerful drink. It costs $5000. The Random Weapon/Mystery Box is now DG-Wunder Weapon, a box that two people can buy a pack-a-punched weapon at the same time. It costs $3000. There's no Pack-a-Punch because there's a much more powerful device called "DG-Wander-Punch", a pack-a-punch that transforms a weapon into a wunderwaffe-like energy ammo. There's four new weapons: DG-3 Wunderwaffe, AC Gun, Spadow Cannon, and Hand Sonic (knive). Now there's a new zombie kind known as "Pure Nazi Zombies", blue-skinned soldier-uniformed zombies that requires a pack-a-punched weapon at the first round. Treyarch is low gravity and filled with oxygen. We are David Anderson, Anti-David Anderson, Jonathan Anderson, and Jonathan Fisherman.

"Project X": This map is custom from "Call of Duty: World at War". I'd thought this custom map should have a chance to live as an official map. The map view and details should be on YouTube.

Thanks for viewing these ideas and hope you place them on your "Next-List". I'll give specific details like new songs or Afterlife Chaos perk-quotes later.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic