*WARNING* This thread contains spoilers

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got to agree with you there. The entire plot was based around him. They wanted an interesting plot twist, but I think they went a little overboard. But I already know what they could do for MW4 if they make a whole lot of money with MW3 and change their minds. The remnants of Makarov's force have regrouped and Nikolai+Price have to wipe them out before they do something (i.e. they try and turn Russia and U.S.A against each other). They kind of made it sound like it was going to be the last one, but you never know, people will do crazy things to keep a series going and to get more $$$$$$$$$

I've got to agree with you there. The entire plot was based around him. They wanted an interesting plot twist, but I think they went a little overboard. But I already know what they could do for MW4 if they make a whole lot of money with MW3 and change their minds. The remnants of Makarov's force have regrouped and Nikolai+Price have to wipe them out before they do something (i.e. they try and turn Russia and U.S.A against each other). They kind of made it sound like it was going to be the last one, but you never know, people will do crazy things to keep a series going and to get more $$$$$$$$$

It's almost guaranteed there's going to be another call of duty by IW but it doesn't have to be Modern warfare. They'll make money if they make a completely different story. I don't like it that soap died, him being my favorite character. I see what you mean about how price and Nikolai would have to track down the rest of Makarov's men. Zakiehev (I don't know how to spell it) died in CoD4 and it looked like the story ended there but then Makarov took over. Perhaps someone will take Makarov's place in MW4.

• 1 month later...

It's almost guaranteed there's going to be another call of duty by IW but it doesn't have to be Modern warfare. They'll make money if they make a completely different story. I don't like it that soap died, him being my favorite character. I see what you mean about how price and Nikolai would have to track down the rest of Makarov's men. Zakiehev (I don't know how to spell it) died in CoD4 and it looked like the story ended there but then Makarov took over. Perhaps someone will take Makarov's place in MW4.

They can probably make a crapload of money by showing what happened to Roach, Ghost, and other TF141 members before they were TF141.