How many people should take the hacker at the same time?

Phozon

There is a glitch that allows 2 or more players to take the hacker at the same time (by holding x/square/whatever at exactly the same time).

Because of this, our team of 4 often end up all taking it and then having trouble with getting stuck outside and going down due to not being able to breath! (due to various reasons such as being tp-ed by Big Red and, ofcourse, running away from HOARDS OF ZOMBIES! :mrgreen: ).

This is often our downfall as then it is harder to revive. So, how many people do you think it is best to let take the hacker, which will help a team of 4 the most? :?:

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 people I think is best in your situation.

Normally the 3 in the biodome/tunnel 11 should have it, the AK guy obviously can't.

Think about your games though and you should be able to work out why you are getting stuck outside.

There's never a reason to be running around with a hoard anywhere without air mid level. If the excavators come collect all zombies and then 1 player go.

I actually downed the other day due to no air. Threw the QED onto the plate in spawn and a Ray Gun appeared shooting all around....decompression, mini panic from me, jumped down the hole, got stuck, got downed!