MW3 ELITE ACTIVATION HELP

right_direct

Question

i know this is related to Mw3 but i ll post it here and if so guys can move it.

So my question is more like problem.

i ll try to describe to you best i can because i am from Slovakia so i am not so good in English but i ll do my best!

NOW!!!

I bought my system PS3 in Ireland back in 2007 and create the account there so i have Irish account and i belong under that region.

Now i have move back to Slovakia!But Slovakia doesnt have Playstation store WTF i know bull..all the way so i have to download everything from Czech Playstation store!

My country once use to be called CzechoSlovakia but 20 years ago we devided..but to the point.

Now i want to active MW3 Elite under my Irish account because i am only plaing there.

Now i get MW3 with different Bles code bought in Slovakia (01428) I dont know the Bles for Irish it migh be same as UK Bles witch is(01031).I found out on net so i hope it is right.

Now can I activate the Elite from Irish PS store and USE the the game with Bles code i got???

Or i Need Elite and the game with in same region??Any one who activated the Elite could help me.

Thanx a lot guys!!

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question