What's up everyone

briang

so basically I joined this site because zombies has been my primary game ever since i first bought black ops and played kino and five. only recently (rezurrection) was i able to play the waw maps and i must say, these maps are so much better, especially verruckt and der reise.

anyway, I really hope Treyarch (or anyone, within reason) decides to continue the zombies franchise. with each new map, i feel like they take some ideas in the right direction, but fall flat with others. i've been lurking this site for a bit and some of the map ideas proposed sound pretty interesting. it's a shame we have to wait so long for new maps.

look forward to discussing zombies and such with you all

umm. i like to play on xboxlive but i'm not interested in doing any of the easter eggs, and i prefer not to use ray gun/thundergun, i have all of the maps, and my gamertag is briang1 for anyone interested.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic