How to Get a nuke on MW2 --strategy guide--

Hey guys, im making a strategy for low to medium skilled players,We will start off with the perks,and the weapons ect.

Primary-M16A4 Or FAMAS With a Silencer

Secondary-A silenced weapon,doesnt matter.

Perk 1-Scavenger

Perk 2-Cold blooded

Perk 3-Anything but scrambler(Commando is good,but is despised)

Equipment-Claymore.

Killstreaks-Harrier(7 killls) Chopper gunner(11 kills)Nuke,Obviously(25 kills)

Good maps to play on-Scrapyard,Highrise,Karachi,Invasion.

Game mode-CTF Is best,domination works too.

This Tutorial Is for scrapyard,on CTF.

----TF141----

Ok, so You`ll want to place a claymore

At the door to the right,then walk up the stairs and start shooting out the window(Easy,LOL)

Build up a harrier before halftime,Hold out til half time then immediately at the start of round 2, Call in the harriers and bomb the enemy spawn.Then you place a claymore at a door,Find a good hiding spot to call in the Chopper Gunner.Then just kill anybody near you that can Kill you,be careful though or you could kill yourself.Then when the respawn,rain fire on the spawn(you may need to risk going in for a few more kills before you get the nuke,chopper doesnt always get you up to 25)

Thats about it,hope this helped anybody remember,this is for low to medium Skilled players and involves camping,so dont troll

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

you just suck then!

Scavenger, Stopping power and who cares what your 3rd perk is ( my personal choice is always Sit Rep.

Harrier, Pavlow and then Nuke.

i can get one comfortable every other game, using anything from a Scar H to a FAL.

Well I am the guy who pisses you off because I shoot them down before they get 5 kills.