Downloading from Xbox.com Question

Ronaldo9

Rumor has it that the map pack will be available at 2am EST on Xbox.com.

My question is how do you download the map pack on the console? Do you have to put it on a flash drive or something?

Thanks in advance.

BTW, if any1 wants to join me tonight, my xbox gamertag is AilingThree8. Got a headset, and I've hit round 40's on each map. I've got (on ps3):

Shangri la - round 42

Cotd - round 36 - 3 people

Ascension somewhere around 45 with 2 (worst dlc map in my opinion)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/marketplace/faq

How do I purchase from LIVE Marketplace on the Web?

Once you've decided on the content you want, simply click the Download to Xbox 360 button to start the purchase flow. If you are not signed in, you will be asked to log into your Xbox LIVE account. If you do not have an Xbox LIVE account, you can create an account in a few easy steps. If the item you are buying requires points, you must first purchase Microsoft Points and will be asked to provide your billing and credit card or PayPal information. If you have enough Microsoft Points, you can simply confirm your purchase and the item will be added to your Download Queue.

Somewhere else it said that next time you turn on your box, it will start downloading once you connect to XBL, so maybe have your Xbox off when you do it online to make things smoother.