moon achievements theories

zombiesmasher135

Cryogenic Slumber Party (75G) -- In Moon, complete Richtofen's grand scheme.

One Small Hack for Man (5G) -- In Moon, hack something.

One Giant Leap (5G) -- In Moon, become trapped in the Receiving Area and free yourself through resurrection in co-op.

Perks in Spaaaaace (30G) -- In Moon, purchase every Perk in one game.

Fully Armed and Operational (25G) -- In Moon, acquire 3 Pack-A-Punched weapons at the same time.

Ground Control (10G) -- In Moon, prevent each excavator from breaching the base in one game

in moon the original characters are forced to fight zombie while richtofens plan is to freeze him and his comrad so that they can live to the future. the story could split into 2 ways: u let richtofen do it or u kill him.

the extractors are government sent to get info about moon or are from ZCODL. they want to use the technology to power stuff.

u can purchase all 8 perks OR u need to down ur self then buy the rest by urself

the hack part must be fairly easy since its only worth 5G. if it were super important then it would have more right?

the three pack a punch guns is easy enough

now for a very very very confusing achievement. i think that to get the one huge leap achiement u get trapped at the end of the easter egg. then the easter egg splits off into a second smaller easter egg. u must find ur body or something in the recieving room and revive urself with the volt rays.

this is my theories guys im new here so plz dont flame and im realy excited to get to spread my theories and ideas!!!!!! :D:D:D :D

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic