Der Riese - Road to Round 60

Superhands

Hey guys, finally beat my highest Der Riese solo record of 56, getting to round 60 and suiciding. As far as I can see this is a world record, it looks as though I sort of held a record with the round 56 run as well but I never kept the videos.

Here's a montage of my round 60 run on the World at War version of Der Riese, which I'm guessing is harder for solo than the Black Ops version as the Quick Revive perk does nothing in W@W solo:

h8NpGFWVbGE

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it is a world record (although it is an exceptionally high round, especially in WAW which in my opinion is harder than Der Riese in BO), Der Riese has been played more than any other Zombies map by a lot of very good players over the years.

However if you can't find a higher round on youtube just claim it - that's what Syndicate does and most of his 'world records' are not actual world records!

Post enough 'final world record' vids on YouTube and you too will soon be selling your T Shirt and getting sponsored by soft drink companies :roll:

I doubt it is a world record (although it is an exceptionally high round, especially in WAW which in my opinion is harder than Der Riese in BO), Der Riese has been played more than any other Zombies map by a lot of very good players over the years.

However if you can't find a higher round on youtube just claim it - that's what Syndicate does and most of his 'world records' are not actual world records!

Post enough 'final world record' vids on YouTube and you too will soon be selling your T Shirt and getting sponsored by soft drink companies :roll:

Very true lol, well like the other guy said someone did round 89 but on the Black Ops version, I guess I may hold a record on the W@W version but I'm also guessing that doesn't count :lol: .

Well that gives me something else to look forward to when I can finally get the classic maps in September - 3 Revives available for use, easier-to-control zombies and, though not confirmed, I'm pretty sure you can take one or two more hits on Black Ops than you can in W@W.

Round 100 challenge it is then!