bull S*#T call of the dead 3 gun glitch

ok don't do this you will get pissed off

you have been warned

ok i'm just playing call of the dead and 2 people are downed in the same spot. i revive one of them then before i can pull out my gun i revive the other.

ok now i have no gun so i go and hit the box then when i take the gun my game starts lagging like crazy but, i have 3 guns so who cares. then sammantha laughes and i lose my AUG

then she laughes again and i lose my mp40 (NOOOOOOOOO)

then she laughes one more time and i lose all my points and my knife. then she takes my pistol

so i'm running around no points, no guns, and no knife on round 16.

do not try this it will end your zombies game!!!!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

This was 3Arc's answer to the 3 gun glitch which was being used on all BO maps since launch. Basically you could tap the (x) button over and over while reviving a teammate and your gun would disappear allowing you to buy one off the wall or from the box and it would take your knife's slot leaving you knife-less unless you bought the sickle/Bowie. They patched it so that when you bought your 3rd gun you lose everything just like you said you did. I laughed my ass off the first time I saw that happen to somebody lol. The Sam laugh is basically an F-U to glitchers from 3ARC it happened when they patched the lander glitch (Ascension) and when they made it so being on top of a teammate results in being downed (W@W Nacht)