'Theories' Chapter 3: Nazi/Moon-Base Connections

BlackOpsTiger

THIS IS NOT COMEPLETELY FINISHED, I'VE RAN OUT OF TIME AND DID MOST OF THIS WHILE I WAS TIRED SO I APOLOGIZE, IN THE MEAN-TIME IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU COULD HELP ME FIX ANYTHING YOU SEE THAT DOESN'T QUITE FIT OR MAKE SINCE OR BY POSTING YOUR OWN THOUGHTS OR FINDINGS ON THE SUBJECT AND I WILL CHANGE IT ACCORDINGLY. THANK YOU ;)

Zombie Community Project

Chapter 1 - The Radios

viewtopic.php?f=67&p=138168

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=15531

Chapter 2 - Reviving GKNOVA6 Viral Docs

Chapter Notes -

Many theories have already come out about the moon map coming as the last DLC for Zombies in Black Ops.

Many people within the Zombie's community already know about the possibility of a "Nazi moon base" and the "s-4" or Dark side of the Moon base connections.

The real point for this chapter is to explore the possibilities of what this base may very well be and if it can be connected to a base that many claim the Nazi's built on the Dark side of the moon near the end of the War.

There are several other Key theories about it possibly being an alien base and several other things, but after all didn't this start out as NAZI Zombies? And I think I can connect the possibility of it returning to a Group 935 base where it all started, and ends? :cry: I sure hope it won't be over.

Story Notes -

The point of this story is to help decipher and determine the entire backstory of zombies with the help of the community.

I'm going to do this by starting the story with various Chapters. There will be a lot of Chapters. I will begin the chapter with my thoughts on the subject. The community however is the real point for this story. I will be taking comments from people about what they think about the backstory and will modify the story.

After we have completed many chapters and we think everything is connected we will write up the story and send it to Treyarch and see if we get a response about our work.

So leave replies telling me what you think, If i'm wrong, If I did a good job, what the next chapter should be about, etc. and let's just have fun

Treyarch has created a great backstory to the Zombies mode we all love, it must be fun to watch the community try and make theories about the story. But maybe one day we will finally get the story right? :D

PART 1 - What is this about a Moon Base?

- Time and time again, there have been claims about colonization or settlements on the Dark side of the moon that NASA tells us we can't see here on Earth (which may or may not be a lie itself, a lie is a lie)

The particular theory we are going to look at is the Nazi moon base supposed to have existed. So here is the general story about the Nazi moon base:

- It is said that the Nazi Empire had a secret plan to go to the moon for whatever reason, some say just in case they start to fall, some say for other reasons but regardless of the reason they had to get there somehow.

- We see Treyarch beginning the Nazi Moon base story with Der Riese. We see that the Fly trap was here which was of course to "hold" the UFO spacecraft. We can also see the plans for the "vril" saucers on the Der Riese chalkboards and much more substantial evidence that "Die Glocke" was fully functional and had indeed been tested as we see translated in German on a bullletin Board in Der Riese telling us "Die Glocke is Mobile"

Die Glocke note on Shi No Numa

Fly Trap, the glowing items rotate up and ascend away like a UFO

On chalkboard in Der Riese, blueprints of a working VRIL-1 flying saucer

"Die Glocke is Mobile. They got it to work and fly

- What happened after the construction and testing of the successful "UFO" models is unknown. But the most popular theory is that:

1. the Nazi's either went straight to the moon or

2. Went to an area of Antarctica known as New Swabia and built a "tunnel to the middle of the earth" there for there alleged belief in a hollow Earth with the Vril in the middle and used it as an area to send their UFO's to space, or the moon.

- But is there ANY proof that the Nazi's were developing UFO's capable of ascending to the moon, before space shuttles? Absoultely, Part 2 :P

PART 2: Proof of Nazi UFO technology

Many of us here already know that the Nazi's most likely were able to produce working disc-shaped Aircraft, they were even given a name during WW2, Foo Fighters.

I'm only going to go over a couple of these that are even relevant if at all to the storyline.

1. The Bell

- A lot can be related to the Bell and how it was actually both a "UFO" and a "time travel" device, in fact it is the most famous of the Nazi UFO's.

I won't waste to much space and time here on it other than saying the technology behind it, and possibly even the teleporter can be seen with the Free-Energy experimentation notes on the Chalkboards. There is already a great page explaining that right HERE:

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/home/i ... &Itemid=91

Here is also a series about it on YouTube, showing it may have been possible that the U.S. recovered "The Bell" in Kecksburg Pennsylvania and transported it to Wright Patterson AFB.

*An interesting note is that in the Dreamland terminal files T. Walker is possibly the Son of Eric Walker, Who actually had a phone conversation and confirmed he had meetings with MJ-12 at Wright Patter AFB about the recovery of a flying saucer

b8e6wUfueBo

2. "Avro" Circular Disk Design

- Recovered from Der Riese in Breslau, a non-rotating disk with spinning blades for flight this model was recovered by the Soviets during their raid of the facility. The designer Richard Miethe fled to the US with the help of France and continued to work on the "avro" car. In real life this wasn't much of a success :P

PART 3: VRIL connection the Nazi UFO's and possible Moon Base

- Many of us already know a lot about the VRIL society.

- The Vril generator allowed a gateway to open to "paradise". Which was really a gateway to "agartha" or a gateway to a hollow Earth where the "Vril-ya" race existed.

- But the VRIL society is alleged to have created many of the Nazi UFO's. In fact, the Model on the board in der Riese "Vril-1" is supposed to be the first developed by the society.

- The Vril of course with their esoteric Occultic beliefs adopted the "black Sun" as a kind of symbol. We see the words for Black Sun Schwarze Sonne on the chalkboard in der Riese also. Perhaps it is possible that within Group 935 the Occultic Nazi influence was spread and mixed with the Nazi's war plans.

Black Sun Empire establishing Moon base?

- This would mean that the Vril's beliefs may indeed coincide with the plan to go to the moon. The supposed trip to "New Swabia" was also a expedition to look for the gateway to the Vril-race in the hollow Earth.

Notice the small entrance in the Antarctic, could be where the Nazi's going to the moon entered the hollow Earth that the tunnels in Shangri-La connect to

- But what does this have to do with a moon base? Well if the "black sun empire" as we will term it now was established to go to the moon and found a base, the Vril generator was alleged to posses "vril energy" which some people claim is what was able to power the UFO's

- While this may not exactly be true, it certainly was able to be used in the dimensional travel with Richtofen and his crew to arrive in Shangri-la.

- So perhaps it can key into other locations, perhaps another location the Vril would have established could have been on the moon, this may have allowed for inter-dimensional time travel that is claimed to be able to happen with the Vril generator.

- It may even be possible that when using the Vril Generator reaching the Aether dimension in which Samantha mysteriously may reside could be possible eventually?

PART 4: References to Nazi Moon base in Popular Culture

- We all know Treyarch had to get there ideas from somewhere, and by looking at some of the places they talk about a Nazi Moon Base in books and movies we can actually see connections that might make sense with the Zombie backstory.

1. Rocket Ship Galileo

More info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocket_Ship_Galileo

- This book was published in 1947 right around the time when many people started coming out and exploring what the secret Nazi programs were doing. It is basically about 3 boys being recruited by a MANHATTAN PROJECT scientist to go to the moon by a rocketship burning off from nuclear materials.

- They eventually do get to the moon and find out their is a Nazi Moon base and the craters there are actually from the Nazi's wiping out a previous alien race on the moon.

- The funny thing is that Treyarch has given us clues about the storyline that show the Trinity test, Manhattan project, AND Nazi Nuclear weapons are involved in the storyline somehow, but I will get to that in the next part.

Looks like an interesting read for those interested in a Nazi Moon Base. Remember this was way back in 1949

2. Iron Sky

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Sky

- What is supposed to be a fictional comedy releasing in April 2012 deals with the Nazi's developing breakthrough UFO technology near the end of the war. They go to New Swabia to build a base where they transport materials and people by UFO to create a base on the Moon.

- The other interesting thing about this is that it is one the Dark side of the moon and is named Schwarze Sonne or Black Sun.

- So basically this looks very similar to what could be happening in the Zombie storyline with the group (vril or 935?) that developed the technology going to the moon and establishing an empire.

- The last note is that their is a video game about it titled Iron Sky: Operation Highjump, I will get into that in the next and final part.

4KEueJnsu80

PART 5: Recovery of Nazi plans and Quest to get to the moon

- This part is going to be dealing with what happened after the Allied forces learned about these secret plans and what they did.

- Treyarch sent us a lot of documents before the game came out and no doubt they were related to zombies, more on those HERE:

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=15531

- In these documents we were given a lot of papers about continuations of what the Nazi's had done during WW2 under programs within the US and studies of the things the Nazi's did and how they did it.

-Many were about I.G. Farben the company that allowed Germany to gas so many in the death camps, which most likely was found and continued to develop the NOVA gas which we see in the crawlers everywhere.

- But anyway, many documents were about MK-ULTRA which shows us that whoever was over-seeing these recovered items knew about Dr. Maxis and Richtofen trying to control subjects minds, most likely for an undead army.

- But the important thing here regarding the moon is that some of these documents were about the German's testing Nuclear weapons and chemicals deciphered in the shape of a bell that could only be explained as Mercury X-525 (powered Die Glocke) and other compounds and elements found in Majestic-12 documents about UFO crash discoveries.

when deciphered this pattern of numbers shaped like the teleporters or Die Glocke has numbers of elements used in nuclear reactions and recorded in MJ-12 crash reports

- But probably the most interesting and relevant thing relating to the moon was the mention of Operation Paperclip showing rocket scientists brought in from Nazi Germany to develop rocket warfare and eventually alternate ways to reach space.

- So what we have here is basically mention that after the War the allied forces (mainly Us and USSR) learned about all of the things planned for Nazi Germany.

- This is important because we can see a pattern emerge as the US and Russia both race to space most likely as a result of learning that there were plans to reach space, all of this most likely classified for a long time.

Operation Paperclip ensured that none of the knowledge about the Moon base or UFOs or teleportation/inter-dimensional travel was lost

- Another very interesting thing is that the U.S. even ended up sending their navy to Antarctica under Operation Highjump to establish a "research base". This was all classified.

- It is very likely that, fitting with the zombie storyline, this expedition may have been carried out after intelligence of a Nazi base to launch aircraft to the moon was discovered along with the other Nazi secret programs.

In search for New Swabia!

- The link between Area 51 and the moon can also be explained by an attempt to travel to the moon and perhaps learn more about the teleportation experiments originating in Der Riese.

- Many Nazi scientists are rumored to have gone straight to classified projects in Area 51 after the war under Operation Paperclip.

- For even further evidence of a connection we can look at the files in the terminal and see that the "Dreamland" (area 51) members had files about Der Riese and Verruckt and were heavily involved in experiments relating to Lumineferous Aether research in an attempt to perhaps travel to another dimension or just the Moon Base itself.

LINK TO ALL DREAMLAND SERVER TRANSCRIPTS: http://gkhorrors.weebly.com/dreamland.html

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I f***king love this thread. but off topic here...

brains me if I'm wrong but I swear this was my picture on another thread of mine lol.

Thanks, I believe you might be correct, I got it from Google Images and it was on this site when I got the results, but for some reason the link to the page the pic was on didn't work. But if it was your's thanks man, you like many others are helping make the community a better place in finding the story behind Zombies :mrgreen: