My theory on the Wave Gun

BenHR

Forgive my if someone else already thought of this, but I just thought of this myself. They say the wave gun 'cooks zombies from the inside out'. What wavy mic always leaves our food molten on the inside and frost bitten on the outside? The Microwave! And this is around the time those were invented, isn't it? And the thing in the oven that emits microwaves shoots them out, and twirls them around with a fan. Up-size that to the scale of the Wave Gun, you may be able to cook a body over some distance. Heck, the muzzle of it looks sorta like what I'd imagine a microwave generator would look like. Anyone like? Thoughts?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgive my if someone else already thought of this, but I just thought of this myself. They say the wave gun 'cooks zombies from the inside out'. What wavy mic always leaves our food molten on the inside and frost bitten on the outside? The Microwave! And this is around the time those were invented, isn't it? And the thing in the oven that emits microwaves shoots them out, and twirls them around with a fan. Up-size that to the scale of the Wave Gun, you may be able to cook a body over some distance. Heck, the muzzle of it looks sorta like what I'd imagine a microwave generator would look like. Anyone like? Thoughts?

If that is true, I see it having unlimited ammo like the flamethrower or laser colt from those zombiechickentaco maps

EDIT: Ooh! And it looks like there may be a solar panel on top of the gun! Maybe that really could be the case! If so... yessssssssssssssssss