YO!

BRUM

Just a quick, well apology really to all the UK users who have Pm'd me asking about how to join the uk zombies. And i havnt been able too come on the net much to reply and guide you to the right folks.

But im back now 8-)

Thanks!.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well :lol::lol:

Not long till the season now eyy ;) ! Do you play much blops multiplayer or mostly zombies?

I mostly play Zombies, but I've recently started playing Multi-Player. I went off of it because I died too much, but that was because I used my Python 90% of the time! :lol:

Now I use the Enfield.

Ah right. Ive gone off zombies for some reason. The only one i play is kino, i find all the others not very good, even though i have never played call of the dead :lol:

Kino is Ok to me, but I prefer Ascension to any other map.

Call of the Dead was a huge disappointment to me. It didn't add much, and Treyarch failed to make the stars fit in with the series.

I'm hoping that Shangri-la is much better. I want to use the Shrink Ray!