Kino film reel pictures

qwest

Ok well here is something we nvr really put in forums or anything and we need to discuss them......

In one film reel it looks like the zombies are throwing a riot or something. To me they're having a riot but how??? Hav they gotten so advanced and started to act more like humans?? Or at least civilized people. Maybe a trick from Sam?? One more thing on that pic it looks like there in a crater from where 115 crashed. Could maxis not hav made the first zombie?

Next one, not to much to me, but it looks to me that the scientist in the film is not maxis but rather the pentegon theif? Maybe at the 935 base or one of the pentegon labs.

Last, is the mans eye. It looks like the 935 scientists are testing on the people on the effects during zombification. Plz leave ur thoughts below but don't flame.

Wunderfoodz out.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic