multiple wunderwaffes on shi no numa??????

on the waw version not the black ops version, I was playing with four and with the first few trys I got the wunderwaffe. I said something like hahaha I got it this game and the other guy tells me its ok I will eventually get it. I was like????????? and we left a crawler at round 16 and he hit the box so I was just like let me see what this guy gets and the wunderwaffe appears in the box while im holding a wunderwaffe. then the next guy hits the box about four times and I saw another wunderwaffe appear, at this point im like holy crap this is my new favorite map. and another time before this happened my brother was playing and told me how this guy got the wunderwaffe and he went to try the box for it because he was telling me that more than one person can get it and he actually got it and showed me that the other guy had it too. has this happened to anyone else????

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. There's a few ways this can happen.

1) The person who had the WunderWaffe originally, died. This causes more WunderWaffes to go into the box. Using this, you can get 6+ WunderWaffes.

2) The person who has the Waffe is down, and you go to the box. Since they're in last stand, it only counts them as having a pistol, so you can get the Waffe and revive the downed person.