green light coming out of the light house?

Last night i was playing online with this dude who i had no clue who he was and my brother. well me and my brother died so this other dude started doing this stuff on the stage with these dials in the light house. and those little circle things on the ground you can go up to them and push x sometimes. well this dude did all of this and this green light appeared from the bottom of the light house up to the top and to somewhere else in the map we cant go. and then he upgraded the scavenger and got the V-R11 and shot George a lot. and then he got the V-R11 and shot a zombie and the zombie went into the green light at the bottom of the lighthouse. and then he got the upgraded scavenger and shot the dude who was then following the green light floating up. and then this little thing that was hard to see floated down the light the dude went and got it. then went to the second level of the light house and went down the stairs and to this spot on the wall and it started to talk and eventually a door appeared and this gun came out.

What in the world did this dude do? please help. id like to know what he did and also if i can do it too. thanks :D

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...