Our British Explorer

So, not too long ago, I made a post with some Shangri-La based theories (that accidently didn't post in this section >_>) that included our British Explorer, Brock, and what he and Gary were doing in Shangri-La in the first place.

My first ideas were to search for Agatha and Ogotha, seeing as I couldn't hear exactly what he was saying when he was talking about his "Gateway" that he was searching for.

These were the WikiFinds I found for those:

Agatha turned up with Operation Agatha, a British Military Operation in 1946 taking place in Palestine. The link to Brock makes sense, but it didn't exactly raise my eyebrows.

Ogotha turned up Ōgata, Akita, a small village located in Akita, Japan. The NHK Ōgata Transmitter is located in this village, which is used for Transmissions of 774 kHz and comes with a power of 500 kW.

This one raised my eyebrows a bit, as I potentially saw this as the possible final piece of Richtofen's plan (I have yet to hear him say that he actually has everything now, only "Now that this is over, i'll be taking that" when someone gets teh focusing stone and the game ends).

But then I saw some people on here say that he was searching for Agartha, so I WikiSearched that one, and now things are becoming a little clearer;

Agartha is a legendary city that is said to reside in the earth's core. It is related to the belief in a hollow earth and is a popular subject in esotericism.

Now, after reading a bit further into the definition, I found this:

Agartha is frequently associated or confused with Shambhala.

That obviously explains what Brock and Gary were looking for, and why/how they ended up as a part of our Easter Egg in the first place.

(PS, sorry if someone already made a post about this, I've been trying to get the Achievement for a bunch of my friends and haven't been on here much)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days