Krause Refibrillator

I know this may seem off-topic, but I have a question concerning the use of this weapon specifically in CotD. I checked the weapons stats spreadsheet on this forum, and while it gave the damage for the Krause Refibrillator, I didn't see a part where it displayed the damage that was done if a player was using both the Krause and the Scythe.

The reason for me asking is that it does 1500 damage (without the scythe) for a torso hit, it attacks very fast, and the melee attack is unlimited (plus insta ranged revive is sweet). The reason this is so important is because of Romero.

Instead of pissing away all my ammo on him, I just stab him to death with these at the end of every round he's up. So, does anyone know?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Krauss Shooting Damage:

Legs, Arms: 1250

Torso: 1500

Neck, Head: 3000

These values are not affected by the sickle.

Krauss Knifing Damage:

Without Sickle: 500

With Sickle: 1500

Indeed, it is a good idea to knife george, especially with 4ppl. The progress might be slower than with hardcore guns, but considering the ammo safe.... It's cool. We usually do that like this, especially if one guy takes a piss, we other 3 go and knife him a bit. Usually only with the sickle (Damage 1000). But since the Krauss is that fast and has even 500 more damage, yo, go for it if you want. Otherwise, I just recommend the sickle without Ballistic. Works as well.

I know this may seem off-topic, but I have a question concerning the use of this weapon specifically in CotD. I checked the weapons stats spreadsheet on this forum, and while it gave the damage for the Krause Refibrillator, I didn't see a part where it displayed the damage that was done if a player was using both the Krause and the Scythe.

The reason for me asking is that it does 1500 damage (without the scythe) for a torso hit, it attacks very fast, and the melee attack is unlimited (plus insta ranged revive is sweet). The reason this is so important is because of Romero.

Instead of pissing away all my ammo on him, I just stab him to death with these at the end of every round he's up. So, does anyone know?

would someone mind linking to this thread or the spreadsheet directly? i tried the search function but to now avail :oops: