Am i the only one who has noticed this...

I was playing CoTD with two friends, we were only playing to get the achievement for killing george, But as i ran back to spawn to calm him down a giant rock rose from the water making the same sound as the PaP rising (Bubbling noises, a little smoke) and it stayed there, there was no "x" options, no sounds when I pressed X on it, no nothing. It was very shortly after activating the power and buying juggernog aswell, Im sure it wasn't there to begin with. It stands slightly higher then quick revive and just as wide as quick revive, Its either that or im going crazy. Sorry for the small pic, but where the points are in this picture the rock rises around there.http://thumbnails.truveo.com/0019/7E/4F/7E4F4598F1E845080B0DCF_Large.jpg

Im also sure i've heard rocks rising around other areas like on the end of the side, areas where the PaP dosen't spawn, and hasn't spawned.

Is it just me? Am i going crazy? Has anyone else realised? If you wanna play some time add TBE Perkaholic and i might be able to tell/show if you haven't seen it before.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every location the PaP can be on the map, there is also a rock. When the PaP is at a location, there is no rock. But once the PaP has timed out, a rock takes its place. I believe this is what you're talking about, but I could be wrong.

You are exactly right, brains 4 solving problem ;D

The PaP roams, and every time it moves to a new location, a rock replaces it in it's old one. Nothing too special I'm afraid :(

- Waffles :D

Yay!! Brains from MrRoflWaffles ;) Thanks :D