Loads of easter eggs?

Hi,

I remember seeing a video from the developers saying this particular zombie map having "loads" of easter eggs. It seems the community has only found the big one were you release the crew. So was the developer meaning there are actually loads of easter eggs (which we have not all discovered) or did they just mean one big one?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

im not sure bud, but welcome to the site. I will be definatey snooping around, and am sat waiting for my download to complete.... 55% --- satrted at 9 and gonna end at 6- so according to my calculations,its a 9 hr download....... ugh! its moved to 56% and i am getting really excited.

* PS, PLEASE TAKE BRAINS..... ITS YOUR'E FIRST POST AND I WANT YOU TO GET INTO THE PROPER MOOD OF THE WHOLE, CODZ SWING! ;D

Hey man,

Hopefully, there will be lots of new surprises to come, but to be honest, I doubt it.

When the Dev's were speaking about loads of EE's I assume they meant lots of steps towards the large EE. But hopefully I'm wrong.