destroyable fuse boxes

I noticed that down by the stamin-up, in that little house, there are two fuse boxes, that, when you shoot them, they open up and spark (just like the fuse box where you start in kino).

There is another fuse box, behind the window, at the top of the stairs leading down to the stamin-up area. If you shoot it, it also opens up, and sparks.

These are the only ones i have been able to find so far, but it must mean something....

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what, there might be something to it. I've always wondered why out of all the maps, those Fuse Boxes(More like Circuit Breakers) can explode like that but nothing else will?

Here's a idea. Don't knife those boxes until you have a Upgraded Scavenger, see if the boxes look bright blue when looking through scope.

the circuit breaker in kino is one-doored, these have 2 doors that open and spark, after being shot. My theory so far, is that you have to destroy these circuit breakers in a specific order (the one by itself first, then the two behind the window....) and then?