Crash Site references in zombie screens

One thing which I have said several times with the medics holding a guy down, has been changed because I don't see it on the GKNOVA screens anymore.

But I did the same bodies as on the plane on Crash Site. There like people just lying on that like red plastic net-like material. Just like in the plane on crash site.

There's also a Huey going down, and there is one crashed above one of the temple ruins in the mission.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing which I have said several times with the medics holding a guy down, has been changed because I don't see it on the GKNOVA screens anymore.

You mean on th screens in Zombie menu right, I noticed this as well. In an attempt to show a friend, I was left looking dumb. The shots of writhing bodybags remains however. What's the significance?

You mean on th screens in Zombie menu right, I noticed this as well. In an attempt to show a friend, I was left looking dumb. The shots of writhing bodybags remains however. What's the significance?

The significance is that it's just more connecting Crash Site to zombies.

• 2 weeks later...