dont know if this has been posted yet.

In the room where flopper is go to the steps like your going down to the door where the old characters are and look to the left. there is some symbols on the wall, I dont know what they mean but maybe someone else could go look at them. they look like they were carved into the wall.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i also want to try this...

DoubleOZombie wrote:

i noticed when i killed george while he was still in the water, he dissapeared really fast and a little orange/red thing (those little things that shoot out of his body right when u kill him) flew into the wall where that symbol is. i was confused cuz i didnt get my wunderwaffe/perk as usual and samantha laughed. In case anyone was wondering i did this on solo

I read on here somewhere that there are 3 of these symbols. if they are all near water we probably gotta kill him by each one.