Best solo weapons combo?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at 25+ Ray gun and wunderwaffle but it seems at 30+ all the ammo is gone in each round so I'm still looking for a good gun that does a lot of damage and last long. I can't get lucky every round just finding max ammo =(

Edit: This is on Der Reise

at 25+ Ray gun and wunderwaffle but it seems at 30+ all the ammo is gone in each round so I'm still looking for a good gun that does a lot of damage and last long. I can't get lucky every round just finding max ammo =(

I still use the Ray Gun and the Wunderwaffe DG2 at round XXX+ due to the fact of the Area of Effect the Ray gun has. Don't over shoot as one shot of the Ray Gun with a train behind you can hit up to 5 zombies with just one shoot. Do a couple after that train is down and start making another train as more zombies start swarming inside. That keeps your gun at a steady amount.

Well that's easy. The Thompson. You don't really need another gun. NEVER UPGRADE! About round 30 and up you stop "killing" with the Thompson (since most guns are completely useless by then anyway) and start killing with just traps. The Thompson is for points. Keep buying that ammo! :twisted: