Hints in campaign for zombie maps?

So, i dont really play on W@W, but currently whilst PSN is down i am.

And during the solo campaign, i had noticed these things.

In the Mission Eviction

there are 4 people dead , as soon as you jump out of the window, from the burning house, There should be some German officers touching reznov :lol:

and once you stand up, you can move over to the Dead people, and above their heads, is some blood spots.

And a few of them make Grim Reapers.

Eviction - Nightfire? - Der Reise

also, in the campaign mission - Ring of steel, there is also Grim Reapers in the Asylum, splodged on the walls.

And - Ring of steel - UPheaval + asylum = Vurrukt.

Oh, and also, in black ops,

in the mission when you catch Steiner, and descover the NOVA6 cannisters..... on the ship, there is a grim reaper splodge aswell by the stairs,

The Mission you catch steiner in, (dont know its name) - NO MP MAP? - Call of The Dead.....

i will edit after i find more Grim repaer splodges around the Campaign..... I need to try Hard Landing for Nacht Der Un toten.....

Regards, Dykeso :D

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i dont look into call of the dead much anyway? but you understand the Idea im getting at? in whatever campaign mission there is, there will most probably a zombie map based off of whatever the mission is..... its just my theory, oh, and your new , take some brainz :)

• 1 month later...