COTD Easter Egg (4th Step half done(I think...))

So I was able to get to the golden rod part on solo, where that yellow light is blinking, and I got the first part done and I have an idea on what to do next, but it's a little tricky on solo. I'm on XBL. Any players out there who want to see if we can finish it? I'm not the best, but I'm pretty good.

Looking for good players, no little kids, serious player who actually wanna try and finish this.

Any takers?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you be so kind as to tell us where you found the golden rod, and what you did to obtain it? I know there are a lot of us out there that would love to know.

See here.

I don't know what to do next but i believe you have to synchronize those knobs in the lighthouse.

I may be on tomorrow if anyone wants to try it out and see if we can figure the rest(if there's more.)