The codes are color coded.

I didnt look at the lock where the main 4 guys are trapped at but when I was looking around for the lock combos they have colors in the middle go and look and see if the lock have a numbers on it for the colors. I cant see cause my teams suck so I can never get to see if they have a number on it.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I don't have the game yet (PC Player), but when I read about:

some radio which plays a sound with 4 pitched tones.

• 4 switches in the lighthouse, that play sounds.
  • 4 metallic items that play sounds.
  • a lock with some color / number code system.
  • 4 phones that play a tone and show a number when pressed.

uhm... as an old "Myst" Player
i'd just try, get the tone code from that radio, the lighthouse switches could maybe reveal the order of the tones, use the phones to decode which number stands for which tone, and enter that somewhere in the order the colors reveal... somehow.

Well as i said, i got my information just by reading here a bit, no idea if this makes any sense, but if i could, i'd try to find the connection between tones, numbers, colors and where who what is connected and why and for what this is all used.