So now we jump to need

ZeMrDark

With the announcement of Map Pack 2 and it's new zombie map to come, suddenly this forum bursts with a need to conclusions to it's theories and thoughts.. Unfortunately, all these theories and thoughts or to the most of them, have already been speculated, tried and debunked and more than half of them are irrelevant to a cause as with the length of time we've all played this map, we clearly have no end to our questions. As the questions them selves have not yet been given and end or are not meant to be ended.

Lets think back to the original WaW and WaW DLC for zombies --- Would you say those are complete? How long did it take to discern the eggs for those maps and how long has it been that we've not been able to experience Ascension. The truth is, this particular section of the forum only boasts in old ideas is because we all know the truth.

Once "Call of The Dead" comes out, a large portion of the community will drop the idea that there is anything more to Ascension and what we have to face is that more than likely that portion is correct...

Unless you're the type that still believes the ladder will come down in the catwalks on Kino...

But to all of you forum trolling, theory generating, thought provoking players I wish you the best. I hope for more as well, but certainly do not count on it...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, Kino eggs over, Kassimir completed, radios found, boards (almost) analysed [not sure anyone cares though]. I think we need to accept when a map is dry before a new map occirs otherwise there will be a year of false theorys after the last map pack. But hey at least it keeps the site popular in the dark days.

I agree, Kino eggs over, Kassimir completed, radios found, boards (almost) analysed [not sure anyone cares though]. I think we need to accept when a map is dry before a new map occirs otherwise there will be a year of false theorys after the last map pack. But hey at least it keeps the site popular in the dark days.

I also agree. I would have loved to see more to the MM e-egg but sadly there is probabily no more and kino, to me was a great map but dissappointing in reguards to the storyline. Probabily cause Der Riese put such a high expectation on then later map. I guarentee that after Call of the Dead comes out there with be a period where everyone is speculating what comes next in reguardes to whatever easter egg or hints it gives us. :D