Vietnamese zombies!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

getting fucking sick of these retards stealing my shit and claiming it for there own

So Syndicate stole your video?

Or did he.

I am confuzzled by this perplexing situation!

BYE BYE!!

no, i never uploaded a video, however i already proved the link with Vietnam and the gateway to hell sign 2 days before they uploaded there so called find

heres my thread which i posted on my site and on the official cod forums (will find the link if you want that aswell)

@http://www.thegamingpod.com/forum/showthread.php/190-Firing-Range-Gateway-to-hell-zombie-map-debunked?p=549#post549

notice The syndicate posted it today, 2days after me, the same happened when i said Baikonur would could be the Map for Ascension, 19 days before they even posted anything online (which i gave proof to them but they deleted my comments from their YT page

they are fucking cockroaches and all that twat does is steal shit from people and claim it as their own. worse than HL

getting fucking sick of these retards stealing my shit and claiming it for there own

So Syndicate stole your video?

Or did he.

I am confuzzled by this perplexing situation!

no, i never uploaded a video, however i already proved the link with Vietnam and the gateway to hell sign 2 days before they uploaded there so called find

heres my thread which i posted on my site and on the official cod forums (will find the link if you want that aswell)

@http://www.thegamingpod.com/forum/showthread.php/190-Firing-Range-Gateway-to-hell-zombie-map-debunked?p=549#post549

notice The syndicate posted it today, 2days after me, the same happened when i said Baikonur would could be the Map for Ascension, 19 days before they even posted anything online (which i gave proof to them but they deleted my comments from their YT page

they are fucking cockroaches and all that twat does is steal shit from people and claim it as their own. worse than HL

Oh well i guess he needs to stop Reposting your stuff.

Good thing i didn't give him brains!

I take what i said to him back and give it to you!

I am failing the Forums today.

Can't Quote right!

BYE BYE!!

Good find I was hoping it was Communist Zombies but...

Vietnamese will do! :lol:

Treyarch really likes to put Zombies stuff in Multiplayer maps and in Campaign maps.

So it could be nothing or it could be something.

BYE BYE!!

Vietnamese = Communists

Russians = Communists.

We've already had communist Zombies, and even if it is Vietnamese, then they're still communist.

Good find I was hoping it was Communist Zombies but...

Vietnamese will do! :lol:

Treyarch really likes to put Zombies stuff in Multiplayer maps and in Campaign maps.

So it could be nothing or it could be something.

BYE BYE!!

Vietnamese = Communists

Russians = Communists.

We've already had communist Zombies, and even if it is Vietnamese, then they're still communist.

Good, someone caught that.

I totally said that on purpose!

BYE BYE!!

The thing about not giving me brains, its not my fault he has stolen a video. How the fuck im supposed to know that? :?:

I wasnt having a go at you and if wasnt for the fact its the second time syndicate has taken my work.and claimed it as his own I would of given you brains, will find another post of yours and give you brains tho as u did post something new to.the community