Solo perks question

I cant figure something out on WaW zombs. I've only been playing zombies since BO came out and only recently started playing the old maps. Now i cant figure out how Juggernog and quick revive on solo work. It seems like i buy jug and get cornered take 4 or 5 hits and get away and then i get hit once and die. Is it different than how BO works, like is juggernog a one time deal, like a health meter, because i know if you electricute your self with the wonderwaffe it takes away health.

Also does quick revive on solo even do anything?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you using the Wunderwaffe DG-2?

If you hit yourself with this gun for some reason after this happens you can be downed in a random one hit...

FajhtMSaPQ4

I shocked myself with the DG-3 JZ at 10:46, Then I was downed in one dog hit at 11:26

My advice is to stop using the Wunderwaffe DG-2, Juggernaut will work as normal. I have video proof of these one hit wonders, it happened to me twice while filming in Der Riese on W@W...

As for Quick Revive in W@W, it has no effect in Solo, Treyarch fixed it for Black Ops Quick Revive but you are limited to two revives before the perk machine disappears.

It works in 2,3,4 man teams but not solo in W@W, so save those 1500 points for something else...

Hope this helps.

Regards Snake.

Thanks for the info on quick revive. But even on Verruckt or SNN without the wonderwaffe it seems like if i get hit 4 or 5 times and get away and my screen goes normal illl get hit once and die. I dont know maybe I just got hit enough to die and am confused. But thanks for the help.

Edit:

Also with the ray gun if i get swarmed and take a couple of splash hits from my ray gun and get away ill get killed in one hit.