im new here

so, what's up guys? i'm pretty new here,i joined two days ago and i was wondering if anyone would want to have amatch, any zombie map in black ops and nacht der untoten (i dont have the map packs for WAW yet) and my PSN is brave_EPIC_heart

(im related to braveheart-aka william wallace and i hold the same name as him, but no, im not a IX or XII or anything like that) so im hoping to get a few friends here and maybe a few *other* things. im in EST and im on in the afternoon during the week (i have school during the day) and on saturday and sunday almost alll day except when its nice out.........see you guys on PSN :mrgreen:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

dude see what i mean? i just went to the forum clicked on a few things and bam i just saw "make new thread" or something or other but ill just re-post this there thanks dude [brains] for you, my friend

haha it's fine, I already moved it to the right spot :P

how do you do that? :?:

I'm a moderator, and we (along with the admin, and the community manager) have the ability to move/edit/lock/delete things that need to be. The little bar under the name shows what group people are in, and mine says Moderator.

oh cool, but how do you get a special signature like that???with all of those moving parts/rectangle things

they are called userbars, and they can be found:

here

and here

to change your signature go to User Control Panel at top, then Profile on the left, then Edit Signature below that. put the brackets

[img][/img]
around the code of whatever image you want. like for this image it would be typed as
[img=http://i53.tinypic.com/20f91tv.png]