Survival guide

owner_101

Round 1: knife all the zombies repair the barriers if needed

Round 2: shoot a clip into the zombies then knife them, if at a window just knife them

Round 3: buy an M14, 2 shots to the chest and a knife or aim for headshots

Round 4: open the top door and go onto the lander buy an MP5K for a back up weapon

Round 5&6: stay on the lander area aim for headshots

Round 7: make a crawler go open the gate next to the

MP5K and open the door upstairs use the box until you get a good weapon and activate the power

Round 8: open the door to Juggernog and buy it use the box after if you have any money left call the lander to the station it as an escape route

Round 9: Go defend Juggernog from the monkeys

Round 10+: Suvive at the lander and at about Round 13 open all the doors and use all the lander launch the rocket and pack a punch

Hope this helps! :D

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to make changes in order to maximize points if that's fine with you. This guide is also more of a continuation to help you survive past the point where your guide ends.

Round 1: Don't buy any guns, let zombies break in through the window and climb out for drops. Pop five bullets in the chest and then knife once. Be sure to rebuild the window for the 60 points before the rounds over.

Round 2: Let them break in as before and pop 8 in the chest and knife once. If everyone is doing this by the end of this round and definitely by the end of the next round there should be a max ammo.

Round 3: Until max ammo try and knife them twice in the window and let only some break in for the drops, then knife again. Rinse and repeat.

Round 4: If for some ungodly reason you haven't gotten a max ammo by now, then buy the top door and run to the MP5, this should be the first gun you buy.

Rounds 5-8ish: Leave the door next to the MP5 closed and camp here. You may need to leave in round 7 (mostly for jug), but be sure to leave a crawler and buy your way up to the box and any perks you want.

Round 9-10: Chill at PHD and let your HK and RPKers stay up front and keep two others at the side and top windows, be sure to have someone with a Ray Gun at the top window to keep big groups from swarming at the stairs. Start calling all the landers.

Rounds 11-Game Over: Hoarding Zombies! One person at PHD, one in the Junk Yard (the lander should be here), one at Pack A Punch (it would be wise, and one person in that side room at PHD (this person would be a wise man to have a PaP'd Ballistic Knife as his secondary). For the side room you have to be very vigilant, watch the window behind you, cover the doorway in claymores and shoot out that hole in the corner at the hoard your buddy is grouping. Do not walk to close to the PHD dispenser or zombies will come through the doorway.

If you don't know what hoarding is, then I'll explain. Walk in a circle around the lander (PHD), the junk/lander (at the junk yard), and the yellow structure that held the rocket (PaP). Let the zombies follow you and shoot them as you can, try not to run to much or the back of the pack will be close enough to turn around and hit you, only run to escape zombies and don't panic. You should have a big train of zombies behind you acting quite stupid running in a circle, so enjoy killing them!

If one of you goes down, don't panic, through a Gersch if you have one, if not run to the trap on your way to the PaP and turn it on letting your hoard run right into it. This works if the PaP hoarder goes down. If the hoarder at PHD goes down, than the dude in the room should run out and let the hoard follow him, throw a Gersch and revive your buddy and then run back to your spot. If the guy in the junk yard goes down then have him crawl to the lander and call it to PHD, throw a Gersch and pick him up.

The one that DIDN'T go down should stop killing zombies and let them follow you. The map can only load so many zombies at once, this will allow your buddy to run around and grab his necessary perks without zombies spawning and going after him. Once he's back, start killing your hoard. If anyone goes down and cant be revived have him run and PaP his M19 upon respawn, and hide in the side room. His job will be to keep zombies from coming through the door way until you can leave a crawler at the end of the round DON'T try and hit the box or buy Jug, you'll die trying.

If you do it right, only run to escape zombies, and do your best to aim at their heads, you can easily get well past round 50.

I've seen many many many survival guides, and hoarding seems to be the most effective way, Zombies rarely if ever touch you, and it allows your ammo to do more damage as it goes through multiple zombies that are bunched together. Sorry if it looks like i'm stealing your topic, i'm just trying to continue your guide, but if you use this guide than you can easily go from just staying alive to surviving.

I would like to make changes in order to maximize points if that's fine with you. This guide is also more of a continuation to help you survive past the point where your guide ends.

Round 1: Don't buy any guns, let zombies break in through the window and climb out for drops. Pop five bullets in the chest and then knife once. Be sure to rebuild the window for the 60 points before the rounds over.

Round 2: Let them break in as before and pop 8 in the chest and knife once. If everyone is doing this by the end of this round and definitely by the end of the next round there should be a max ammo.

Round 3: Until max ammo try and knife them twice in the window and let only some break in for the drops, then knife again. Rinse and repeat.

Round 4: If for some ungodly reason you haven't gotten a max ammo by now, then buy the top door and run to the MP5, this should be the first gun you buy.

Rounds 5-8ish: Leave the door next to the MP5 closed and camp here. You may need to leave in round 7 (mostly for jug), but be sure to leave a crawler and buy your way up to the box and any perks you want.

Round 9-10: Chill at PHD and let your HK and RPKers stay up front and keep two others at the side and top windows, be sure to have someone with a Ray Gun at the top window to keep big groups from swarming at the stairs. Start calling all the landers.

Rounds 11-Game Over: Hoarding Zombies! One person at PHD, one in the Junk Yard (the lander should be here), one at Pack A Punch (it would be wise, and one person in that side room at PHD (this person would be a wise man to have a PaP'd Ballistic Knife as his secondary). For the side room you have to be very vigilant, watch the window behind you, cover the doorway in claymores and shoot out that hole in the corner at the hoard your buddy is grouping. Do not walk to close to the PHD dispenser or zombies will come through the doorway.

If you don't know what hoarding is, then I'll explain. Walk in a circle around the lander (PHD), the junk/lander (at the junk yard), and the yellow structure that held the rocket (PaP). Let the zombies follow you and shoot them as you can, try not to run to much or the back of the pack will be close enough to turn around and hit you, only run to escape zombies and don't panic. You should have a big train of zombies behind you acting quite stupid running in a circle, so enjoy killing them!

If one of you goes down, don't panic, through a Gersch if you have one, if not run to the trap on your way to the PaP and turn it on letting your hoard run right into it. This works if the PaP hoarder goes down. If the hoarder at PHD goes down, than the dude in the room should run out and let the hoard follow him, throw a Gersch and revive your buddy and then run back to your spot. If the guy in the junk yard goes down then have him crawl to the lander and call it to PHD, throw a Gersch and pick him up.

The one that DIDN'T go down should stop killing zombies and let them follow you. The map can only load so many zombies at once, this will allow your buddy to run around and grab his necessary perks without zombies spawning and going after him. Once he's back, start killing your hoard. If anyone goes down and cant be revived have him run and PaP his M19 upon respawn, and hide in the side room. His job will be to keep zombies from coming through the door way until you can leave a crawler at the end of the round DON'T try and hit the box or buy Jug, you'll die trying.

If you do it right, only run to escape zombies, and do your best to aim at their heads, you can easily get well past round 50.

I've seen many many many survival guides, and hoarding seems to be the most effective way, Zombies rarely if ever touch you, and it allows your ammo to do more damage as it goes through multiple zombies that are bunched together. Sorry if it looks like i'm stealing your topic, i'm just trying to continue your guide, but if you use this guide than you can easily go from just staying alive to surviving.

very good strategy. me and my buddies finally used this for the first time the other day. we only had 3 people though so i was by PHD, one by PaP and the other just running around. we got to round 31 till the guy running around died and we ran outta ammo. [brains] whenever they "recharge" lol