CoDz Amusement Park (Another Trip To Dreamworld)

Alright so, I thought it would be so friggin' cool if Call Of Duty Zombies had its own amusement park. With Rated M Rides, so sorry children, you can't go on if you're scared of large amounts of blood. So, here's my amusement park! :D

Name:CarbonLand! :D

Rides!:The Waffle Womp! (Spin around landers at fast speeds while the car your in spins clockwise really fast), Troll Post! (You see the Troll Post at the beginning of the ride, but the post is just a huge door! It opens up, and inside is a bunch of people on fire screaming while you can hear, "N00B! BULL! NOT TRUE! DUDE TOTAL FAKENESS! GTFO! OMG YOU FAIL!" While your roller-car goes insanely fast and there's alot of turns and bumps (get it, bumps? :P) This is one of my favorite rides), The WWW? Confusion! (You go really fast turning into a bunch of rooms that have all of my posts on the wall, while my nemesis, Dr. Troll, tries to take over the good site of CoDz, and it's up to my team and I to defeat him), The Mystery Box (Take a trip, INSIDE the box that you hate so much! :) ), Last but not least, The Chat Closing (Take the rollercoaster ride adventure with ERROR 503s and Undeadwolfy's tinychat, and Carbonfibah yelling, "CHAT CLOSED! NO CHAT FOR YOU!")

Fee for admission: $10 for CoDz Members, $15 for noobs that won't join this site :)

Why it's so awesome: It's based off CoDz :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the template if you want to make your own:

Name:

Rides:

Fee For Admission:

Why It's So Awesome:

and anything else you want to add (Example: Foods)

-Whenwherewhy? And have fun :D

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would help out with this but I don't think I'm high profile enough or well known enough to help :/...JK lol but seriously, maybe the Noob Glitcher, where your strapped to the side of a Lunar Lander and you go up, down, left, and right in a random pattern (oximoron ;) ) like te tower of terror, and every time you go down (pun intended) you hear Sam's laugh.