Rockets in loading screen

Loading Screen :

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... oading.jpg

As you can see in the loading screen, there is a trio of very large rockets in one of the pictures. From what we can see, the shadows spell 115.

Now, if any of you guys know stuff about rockets, you would know that those aren't your pick of mill Soyuz launch vehicles. Judging from the size, I'd say that they rival the Saturn V, which would lead me to believe that they are russian N-1 rockets, which were designed for moon ops.

Though these rockets never managed to get to the moon(engine failure of sorts), during their design process it was suggested to use a thermonuclear engine for the upper stages. The thermonuclear engine would obviously have a nuclear reactor on it, this type of engine is effective for deep space travel.

Since this is a fictional story, setting, and everything. The 115 shadows would make me think that element 115 powered the upper stages of the rockets in that picture.

Why 115? if any of you have been unfortunate enough to watch an episode of "UFO Hunters" on the history channel, you might know that in all of the UFO conspiracies element 115 is used as the source of propulsion for all these UFOs.

The N-1 rockets, which were supposed to go to the moon, could have actually managed the trip in Zombies, but why would they go to the moon you ask? according to that computer terminal in the main menu, there is proof that element 115 exists on the moon, element 115 is closely sought after by both super powers for it's applications in weapons, propulsion, and teleportation technology

So in turn, the russian rockets could have

1. brought quantaties(sorry if that is spelt wrong) of element 115 back to Earth for study

2. or established a teleporter on the moon to be used as a portal for ferrying materials to build a moonbase and study the element

questions? comments? discuss please :)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok buddy, I knew about element 115 in Shi No Numa, as a matter of fact I played that map practically non-stop, I know every nook and cranny of that map.

the 3 radios that are activated in the main room

the radios in the other huts that play audio from Verruckt

that slip of paper in the doctor's quarters that says HARP(after Canada's HARP gun)

that book in the doctor's quarters that activates a zombie laugh

and the meteor outside the storage hut

I could go on forever

Never have I said that I didn't know that it was in WaW, I was merely stating things about the N-1 rockets that were in the loading screen, and giving a brief explanation on what it is used for

@AlphaSnake

Yes, I have read your post about the Nazi moon base, it was interesting

BUT

the one that I had described was a Soviet moon base. That was constructed via materials ferried through a teleporter. Although the moon base concept is similar, it has many distinguishable differences

ok buddy, I knew about element 115 in Shi No Numa, as a matter of fact I played that map practically non-stop, I know every nook and cranny of that map.

that slip of paper in the doctor's quarters that says HARP(after Canada's HARP gun)

I could go on forever

Never have I said that I didn't know that it was in WaW, I was merely stating things about the N-1 rockets that were in the loading screen, and giving a brief explanation on what it is used for

@AlphaSnake

BUT

the one that I had described was a Soviet moon base. That was constructed via materials ferried through a teleporter. Although the moon base concept is similar, it has many distinguishable differences

Is it possible the rockets in the load screen are A4-V2 rockets, German WW2 era rockets, at least that is what they look like to me.

I like your idea of a teleporter on the moon used to construct a base, but why would we need a rocket to get to the moon?

Maybe this is the rocket that takes the teleporter to the moon base and sparks off the zombie infestation.

Or the teleporter allready there is not functioning or is functioning but is dangerous to use so they need a rocket to get to the base.

I could go on forever

@AlphaSnake

BUT

Is it possible the rockets in the load screen are A4-V2 rockets, German WW2 era rockets, at least that is what they look like to me.

I like your idea of a teleporter on the moon used to construct a base, but why would we need a rocket to get to the moon?

Maybe this is the rocket that takes the teleporter to the moon base and sparks off the zombie infestation.

Or the teleporter allready there is not functioning or is functioning but is dangerous to use so they need a rocket to get to the base.

:D looks like we think pretty much alike! I like your idea that an experimental teleporter would spark an outbreak at the base

speaking of moon bases, you guys should definitely check out these links

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Horizon

or this one

http://www.astronautix.com/articles/prorizon.htm

No idea if you'll find these relevant, but these articles might help:

In the late 1980's, a Las Vegas man by the name of Bob Lazar went public with the shocking story that he had actually worked on UFOs and alien technology at a site he called "S-4", near Area 51. He claimed to have worked on the anti-gravity propulsion system of the craft, trying to figure out what makes it tick (or in more scientific terms, "reverse engineer it"). When he started to bring friends out to Groom Lake Road to watch the craft fly at night, they were eventually arrested by the Lincoln County Sheriff, and Lazar subsequently lost his job.

Initially he seemed credible, especially since in interviews with George Knapp of KLAS-TV in Las Vegas, he was able to answer some insider questions about Area 51. But later, as people began to look at his story more closely, large parts of it have been disproven. Even Lazar, in more recent interviews, has somewhat distanced himself from his earlier statements.

There is no record of him ever working for any agency related to the base, the masters degree of "electronics" that he claims to have does not exist (it is called "Electrical Engineering"), and there is no record of him ever taking classes at any of the schools or universities that he lists in his credentials. Not to mention that the "Element 115", which he claims to have identified as the fuel source of the alien craft, has since been discovered and has quite different properties than described by Lazar.

For more information see Tom Mahoods excellent article: The Bob Lazar Corner

What is Bob Lazars "S-4"?

When Bob Lazar went public with his story about UFOs at Area 51, he identified the site where they are housed as "S-4", located at Papoose Lake, about 10 miles south of Area 51. He described the bus transfers from the main Area 51 base to S-4 and the facility itself in great detail. He claimed there were seven hangars, with concealed doors built into the side of a mountain, in which the UFOs were stored.

The Papoose Lake area is part of the Nevada Test and Training Range. It can not be seen from any of the nearby view spots. But even on new high-resolution satellite images of the area there is no evidence of a facility there, or of substantial traffic between Papoose Lake and Area 51. There is a very faint dirt road, but it does not show any signs of frequent bus traffic. There is also no sign of activity (disturbed ground etc.) around Papoose Lake.

There is a site known as "Site 4", often abbreviated as "S-4", but it is part of the electronic combat range near the Tonopah Test Range (TTR). It is over 50 miles north-west of Papoose Lake. Since Lazar seems to have had some inside information when he came up with his story it is likely that he heard about "S-4" from his contact and used the designation for his story.

These are mostly just about UFO's, but they do show about how the Americans had access to UFO's (supposedly), and how they could reverse engineer them to construct them an fly them to the moon to visit the good 'ol Nazis on their black sun base.