Verruckt Survival Strategy

Undead

Alright so, I wouldn't doubt that if the question were asked, "Which map is the hardest to survive on?" it would arguably be Verruckt without a doubt. So, while playing the map on Solo the other day, I came up with a little strategy that helps with just about any amount of players that can be accomplished in three easy steps:

Undead's Verruckt Survival Instructions Manual:

Step 1:

Spawn on the side with Juggernog (recommended) and hold off until Round 4. Make you way to the showers, and purchase the Trench Gun. This is essential for ammo, and for close quarters. And in this map, that will almost ALWAYS, be the case. Keep the Trench Gun at all times, ammo can be purchased in two spots in the map; near the power room, and by wall next to the staircase by the zappers.

Step 2:

Turn on power, purchase mystery box. (Obviously, you're going to want a more powerful secondary to backup your Trench gun, Ray Gun or Winter's Howl are recommended)

Save up for Jug.

Step 3:

Make your way to Speed Cola. After you have purchased Speed Cola, continue to make your way around the map until you have opened ALL doors leading back to original spawn room. Continue to obliterate zombies until you can afford additional perks, betties or better weapons. At the start of each round, Start by the showers. (recommended) As the new round starts, begin to make a loop by heading towards the power room, around the map.

The hallway where the Thompson is long, after all zombies have spawned, go to the end of that hallway, and blast until your hearts content.

The end.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe its just me, but nacht der untoten is harder?

Anyway, when I play Verruckt, I run circles around the map, just like any other place. But the route I have to take is very twisted and hard to explain here (to make sure the zombies get properly corralled), and i don't have the classic maps for black ops