Idea for death machine step

Sirius2045

So I posted this on the CoD forums, but didn't get any response so I figured I would repost it here and see if anyone here could let me know what they think.

I haven't seen any people mention this and it was actually pointed out to me, but around the map there are servers that have a red lightning bolt on them just like the power. I was only able to locate 3 of these servers, but what I was thinking is there were the 3 with it on them, and the 4th might still be around, or it could actually be the button that you press the first time to turn on the power. Now, the first one is right next to the stamin-up machine in the window with all the burning servers and if you look in there you can see the lightning bolt on one of them. The other two are located in the main building with the power. One is on the ground level of the main building, the same room with the Richtofen doll. The 3rd is the room above that room and below the power room. The reason why I think it's curious is because of the screen going black and white again when you free the spirit, meaning the power is out again, so I think it makes some sense at least. I have looked across the whole map, but those three are the only ones I was able to locate and why I considered the actual power room being the location of the 4th one, so maybe have everyone try shooting these spots. I know it's still a long shot, but with all the other theories floating around, it doesn't seem too ridiculous.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is another one but of that one the red bolt is off. it is above the door near PaP when you walk back via the turret and mystery box

Ok, I just watched a video, and the last one seems to be right next to the speed cola machine so there are at least 4 of them so if anyone can try this out before me, it would definitely be appreciated and if it gets debunked, then that's one less theory we have to worry about.