Lets define completion

baltostar

I've been reading what has been found and thought it would be fun to issue a completion challenge. I'll try to keep the list up to date, but post if I leave something out.

The goal is to complete everything on the list in one game sitting. Post the round the challenge was completed, how long it took you and the order that the items where completed in.

1. Listen to all radios

2. Get the dolls

3. Turn power on

4. Launch Rocket

5. Blow up Rocket

6. Get nodes 1-4

7. Have everyone with all the perks

8. Spell HITSAM & HYENA as they could become something with a later patch

9. Play epic music (cause who doesn't like music when releasing someone from another realm)

10. While having everyone with all perks, complete final Easter egg to get DMs

(For toughs who want more bragging rights)

11. Get and upgrade every gun. (Just you, total of the group, or everyone in group completed)

12. Complete a perfect monkey round with everyone already having full perks.

13. Revive someone with the upgraded ballistic knife

14. Survive as long as you can

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this could be done below round 30. Reaching the 30's is complete in my eyes because your just wishing for all your zombies to be dead so you can add a round to your bragging rights, and gets so fucking repetitative/boring.

You do have a point, instead of being survive as long as you can, should it be survive to at least level 30?

I've been reading what has been found and thought it would be fun to issue a completion challenge. I'll try to keep the list up to date, but post if I leave something out.

The goal is to complete everything on the list in one game sitting. Post the round the challenge was completed, how long it took you and the order that the items where completed in.

1. Listen to all radios

2. Get the dolls

3. Turn power on

4. Launch Rocket

5. Blow up Rocket

6. Get nodes 1-4

7. Have everyone with all the perks

8. Spell HITSAM & HYENA as they could become something with a later patch

9. Play epic music (cause who doesn't like music when releasing someone from another realm)

10. While having everyone with all perks, complete final Easter egg to get DMs

(For toughs who want more bragging rights)

11. Get and upgrade every gun. (Just you, total of the group, or everyone in group completed)

12. Complete a perfect monkey round with everyone already having full perks.

13. Revive someone with the upgraded ballistic knife

14. Survive as long as you can

I was playing the other night, and we were trying the dm thing so I made sure to do as many things as possible just incase.