Explanatory map

so basically i feel that the next map will not take place on the moon, had to point that out first, but will instead either be somewhat of a prequel-ish map to ascension, or a map that will answer the ascension questions but will generate more questions on the way

much like how the show lost progressed

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so basically i feel that the next map will not take place on the moon, had to point that out first, but will instead either be somewhat of a prequel-ish map to ascension, or a map that will answer the ascension questions but will generate more questions on the way

Lost reference. Nice, i loved that show.

though i dont like the idea of a prequel, i want zombies to progress into an epic story.

they need to escape the zombies in ascension, richtofen overrides the controlls to the lander and they escape to some other country:D

Lost reference. Nice, i loved that show.

though i dont like the idea of a prequel, i want zombies to progress into an epic story.

they need to escape the zombies in ascension, richtofen overrides the controlls to the lander and they escape to some other country:D

sames, a prequel would be a waste of time really, i wana see some progression :P

i think the moon would be waaay to obvious, as would a graveyard

the smart thing to do would be to go somewhere way different like Vegas

they've already sorted the lifts and you could do something weird with pack a punch

or there's a theme park, rides would be easily turned into traps and a rollercoaster would be good transportation around the map. there could be a monkey round or possibly a clow that does something like the doctor