Weird Stuff on Der Riese

Assassinryu25

So I was on Der Riese playing solo,and I made about 7 crawlers,I really took my time,lol. Then I kill about three of them. So I run back to Teleporter 2 and I hear 2 zombies trying to break the windows down,so I look if the round has passed and it hasn't. It was still round 12. There were still 4 crawlers left. So then they break in and I kill them,I don't know how they spawned,this happened to me a few more times,I had an STG-44 and an HK21,with all perks too but I don't see how that has something to do with the zombies.

Then,I go to another crawler and start messing with him,he almost killed me so I killed him. The weird thing was that Takeo said "There is a power switch somewhere,this I know". But I already turned it on,and I have perks,this is strange.

Has this ever happened to anyone?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic