My Entire Take On Ascension(A Novel/Research Book/Journal)

NukaColaClear

Alright, put on your thinking caps. Gather your brains, fish, women, vodka, and kidneys. Grab a couple of snacks and drinks. Cause this is going to be a hell of a long post. One so long it's going to take a few days to finish.

Here we go...

Part 1-1

Escaping Kino and Entering the Abandoned Soviet Cosmodrome

The 4 characters we all know of(Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen) presumably escape Kino, to which I assume must be by teleporter. Which could've taken them to an area outside where there's the lander located where the teddy bear behind the gate can be found.

They take the lander as the door is closed and they for whatever reason can't get past it. So the level starts with the 4 entering the Centrifuge room on the lander.

Part 1-2

Color, Centrifuge, and Power

As the 4 enter the Centrifuge room, the color disappears as Samantha becomes aware of their presence in the Cosmodrome, and shuts off the power as well. Zombies begin to appear outside the room in the hallways. The centrifuge is yet still somehow active even without power. I believe that Gersch is "possessing" the centrifuge and trying to help the group by whacking zombies.

And also, I believe the possibility that Gersch was actually trapped inside the centrifuge. But I'll get to that later.

Now once the power is turned on the color returns, and the landers, traps, and perk machines become active. The rocket is also lifted into launch position on the launch tower the pre-recorded announcement voice of Gersch announces "Lunar Navigation systems online". Later 1 of the 4 out of the group would eventually acquire a Gersch device. Which leads to the next part of this post...

Part 2-1

Step 1: Secure The Mechanism

Once one of the group successfully obtains the Gersch Device, there is a medium sized generator box that is just outside where the Lander next to PhD is, that has 4 lights on it. But one is flashing.

I've come to the conclusion that this is the generator or power coupling for the Kassimir Mechanism. A device used to tear a hole in the fabric of Space/Time, or in other words: A black hole. It sounds a lot like the Gersch device, except this is on a much larger scale, as in, much, much more powerful.

Once a Gersch device is thrown at it, the generator is sucked into the portal and is teleported to inside Gersch's interdimensional Aether cage. Where he attaches it to the Kassimir Mechanism. Now it needs power which is where the next part comes in.

Part 2-2

Step 2: Rain Fire

After the generator is taken through the portal, Gersch comes over the intercom telling you he needs power, and that "she" is getting closer. "She" is of course Samantha Maxis. So now one of the 4 would run over to where they entered the Cosmodrome, and pull the switch on a terminal that has the illuminati symbol on it.

I think that this terminal is the one that Gersch was typing on before Yuri came in to see the activation of the Gersch device, and was sucked into the Aether cage. But that's another story. Once the switch is pulled, the Announcer says that Node 1 is active, and Gersch tells the group he needs "just 3 more", but then in a frenzied voice he yells "NO! STOP IT!" I think this is because Samantha is torturing Gersch for trying to get help from the group.

Now the group would split up and each would go to a separate perk machine, and the monkeys would rain down from the sky, and each of the 4 would press the button by their perk machine. Now the Announcer will say that Node 2 is active. Gersch will speak again saying he needs more concentrated power for this to work.

Part 2-3

Step 3: Unleash The Zombie Horde

The group will meet up and go to the Pack-a-Punch area(presumably with a crawler), and stand on the pressure plate near the clock. Once it makes a full rotation, a nuke will be set off, killing the crawler and effectively ending the round which would unleash the horde of zombies. Gersch then says "Yes, Yes, almost there. Hurry, she's coming." And then a fainter sounding Gersch-voice that cries out, possibly saying "Oh no!"

This of course follows in line with the normal set of steps like 'Unleash The Horde', which is why I believe there to be 8 steps. Not 6 or 7 like most people have thought.

Part 2-4(Coming Soon)

Step 4: Ascend From Darkness

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic