Radio info

blackfire561

Here is some info on what happends in the radios: Yuri Kravchski is a character heard on the Ascension radio messages. He was an assistant to Gersch until he was transferred, due to his alleged delays and setbacks on the Gersch Device. Yuri clearly stated his resentment over the transfer, as he claims his intellect is being wasted "blasting a bunch of monkeys into the atmosphere!" He then finds a diary pertaining to Element 115 in some boxes, which he then experimented with in secret. Possibly due to his experimenting, Samantha Maxis then began to take control of his mind, driving him insane until he broke down, and agreed to something with her, Yuri then tricks Gersch into activating the completed Device, where something drags the latter into a black hole. Yuri then laughs in triumph, but then panics as he realizes the consequences, screaming "No!" and "What have I done?!"

here is the link to where i got this info http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Yuri_Kravcheski

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So, is samantha attached to element 115? like she kind of haunts it, if that makes sense.. it seems she is almost a manifestation of 115.. Maybe when she was killed by 'fluffy' she imprinted on 115 so where ever there is 115 is where she is? I dunno I'm only guessing really.

So, is samantha attached to element 115? like she kind of haunts it, if that makes sense.. it seems she is almost a manifestation of 115.. Maybe when she was killed by 'fluffy' she imprinted on 115 so where ever there is 115 is where she is? I dunno I'm only guessing really.
i dont know ether its really confusing the more and more maps they make it seems to get more confusing :?: :o

i dont know ether its really confusing the more and more maps they make it seems to get more confusing :?: :o

Hmm, I think she could be part of 115 because she follows it.. theres 115 in kino der toten and she is there and there isn't in five and she doesn't really have a role other than laughing when the box moves so i don't know if that really counts, does it?

Hmm, I think she could be part of 115 because she follows it.. theres 115 in kino der toten and she is there and there isn't in five and she doesn't really have a role other than laughing when the box moves so i don't know if that really counts, does it?

I wish treyarch would give us answers.

I wish treyarch would give us answers.

I know exactly how you feel, also on a separate topic i really hope that getting the death machines is not the end of the easter egg because it seems like a lot of work just for a 90 second death machine