Take a step back

nayrcraig

I think we need to take a step back from the whole generator theroy and have a look around I have noticed some very obvious and quite meaning full things and some not so obvious or meaning full

1. The telepoter base beside the lunar lander how did a german teleporter base and up in a Russia and why?

2. The large bullet holes in the spawn room and room with mpl in it beside spawn room, meaby the zombies broke out before and the Russians tried to defend them selves or something like that.update:checked other room around map and dont seem to be any other bullet hole apart from in these two rooms

3.a bloody grate. After opening the first door downstairs there is a grate with bloody hand prints and foot prints was someone pulled into it and again why?

4. the zombies come out of the ground why where people buried?

5. the the things that where at the top of the teleporter in kino and p-a-p in der riese are on the building with the power switch another link to German research?

6. the clock opposite Juggernog is turned at a strange angle i think it resembles the time that the clock in der riese was stalled at

update:

7.tire marks are coming out of the room with a chain round it and barricades on it could be a clue on whats in there

8.most people belive you cant use x while holding the death machine so the easter egg can be continued but try going up to a window with no boards on it with a death machine and hold x you can still board up windows ie. still use x while holding the death machine and possibly continue the Easter egg

9.i no this sounds unbelievably obvious but notice the rocket crashed into the wall I'm sure you no what I'm talking about, well in the loading screen there is 3 rockets meaby there is a third rocket some where

I think to help understand what happened a asention and why they are there we need to look at these sorts of things

there is more and i will update this thread with what i find

but as regardes to the teleporter base i haven't saw it mentioned before so that makes me first to find it right ?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is just my opinion and i may be wrong,

i believe that samantha is in control of the zombies, richtofen is on a mission for the illuminati trying to kill/destroy her and stop the zombie threat. but she is also trying to kill richtofen as he killed her and her father maxis. i believe that richtofen brainwashed , Tank, Nikolai, and Takeo. tank who was on amission to rescue peter (i think its peter-the guy hung on shi no numa) who was undercover for america, richtofen brainwashed them so that he has extra protection, as he knows he can not survive samantha alone. and the team now travel from base to base uncovering the experiments, and weapons created.