the findings and my theory

xSoucxCorex

So we all know that after we repair the generator we get 90 second death machines that say "sparky" on it. There's 12 car batteries throughout the map that I can see. 6 in the starting area. 1 on the floor in the downstairs 750 door. 2 outside near phd flopper one next to the machine under the takeo doll. One in the window on the catwalk. 1 under the stairs surrounded by clutter after the box starting room near the control panel. And 2 under the stairs that lead to the speed room. I feel like treyarch knows in order to send the light away that we need a crawler so giving us the 90 second death machines while there's no zombies is completely useless. I think we need to shoot these batteries with the death machines. Now something might happen something might not happen I don't know. But if you read these forums lately there's talk of 2 other codes other than luna that you can put in that might do something. The codes are "hyena" and "hitsam" my theory is that after we shoot these batteries we need to put in one of these codes. Maybe that's the key. Id try this myself but I have a hard time finding anyone that wants to look for easter eggs.

Other findsings (just an attempt to keep these forums tidy)

Generator repair: throw a gersch at the generator outside near phd flopper. Activate the computer near lander c. Press the redbuttons at each perk machine except quick revive. Stand on pressure plate until the clock reaches midnight. The plate is under the rocket. Throw a gersch and shoot the gersch with a pap raygun, crossbow and thundergun and throw the dolls at it. You complete it the light goes away. Sam gets pissed and asks if you're having fun.

6 radios: radio one is in between 2 barricades next to the truck near phd. In the cage over by c. 3 is in the starting area near the barrels. 4 is in the pack a punch room on a rafter next to some pipes. 5 is next to speed on top of computer towers. And 6 is next to stamin up behind the concrete near that overlook.

4 russian dolls: richtofens is in the main building near some folders, takeos is next to phd, nikolais is next to speed on those towers and dempseys is on fire next to the claymores near c.

3 sickle bears: starting area upstairs next to the barrels. At c behind the big gate. At b on top of the wall.

Ringing phones: random occurance between rounds

Rumors and speculations:

4th landing pad: I personally believe we can get to it I'm just not sure how

Alien zombies: false

That's all the findings I personally know of and my own theory on this easter egg. If there's 2 more codes then there has to be more to this map. Discuss? If you want to play zombies my gt: xxxpoopballs add me.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to play with you and try to find out how to get into the secret room!!!! i think your right about shooting the car batteries with the death machines and it seems possible but i wouldn't know what to do after that :( i will try spelling the 2 words when i get there. this may help with that-

b to a= Y

a to b= S

b to c= A

c to b= H

a to c= R

c to a= M

b to Middle = I

c to Middle = U

a to Middle = E

Middle to c= L

Middle to a= T

Middle to b= N

middle is spawn, c is near stamin-up, b is speed cola, c is PHD flopper.

hope all this helps :ugeek: and hit me up!

Gamertag: crzy phrog