new character in ascension?

brainz87

i am not writing this out again as it took me ages and when i went to post it i was logged out for some reason

i was listening to major nelson podcast it was either jd or david speaking and they said they introduced new perk machines new characters and then they must of realized what they were saying and stopped because they did not want to give any secrets away they start talking about cod 1hr in but skip to roughly 1hr 7mins 40 secs to hear the muck up hears the link

http://majornelson.com/archive/2011/01/ ... trike.aspx

it dont mean theres going to be new characters but probably new character something maybe clothes like we saw on rictofen just thought it was worth mentioning

sorry about how messy the post is i did type it all up good but then got logged out and it peed me off thats been happening alot lately has it happend to anybody else?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic