Achievement Mini-Theories

Niho

Since Treyarch has released the achievements for Ascension there's a lot that's being said with small amount words methinks.

So first thing first.

The Eagle has Landers (35G) – In Ascension, escape on all three lunar landers.

Keyword is "Escape" here..THIS could mean that we could be actually escaping?

But at the same time..whats the fun of it ..But who knows maybe we need to reach a certain level and escape..WHICH could lead to the next map in MP2.. :o

They are going THROUGH! (35G) – In Ascension, kill at least 5 zombies with 1 Gersch device.

Gersch Device..Seems like a new Wunder weapon..but Gersch instead..seems like it'll be either a wide shot type of weapon or more contained shot where it hits more zombies..

Space Race (45G) – In Ascension, Pack-a-Punch a weapon before round 8.

Space Race..could mean race against time or just getting to the PaP quickly..

What confuses me is why is the achievement is 10g more than the others..Is it really that hard to do?

Chimp on the Barbie (35G) – In Ascension, kill a space monkey with a fire trap

Seems simple enough..killing one of those damn apes with a fire trap.

Well thats my I guess more indepth mini theory on the achievements to think on til MapPack1 comes out next week. I hope you guys enjoyed :D

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the reason the PaP achievement is worth more, is because it is more difficult to PaP than on other maps.

Imagine this, you have to move up the rocket and get to the cockpit or something, than to get back your friends need to start those lift things from the vid. idk just thinking out loud.

I highly doubt that it has an 'end' Zombies is all about last the longest and score score score....

The lunar landers are probably just the terms for the flying zip lines. And to escape on them probably just refers to escaping some sort of inevitable death if you were not hovering above the ground.

I truthfully wouldn't be suprised if the transport to the pack'a was the flying zip lines.

I also wouldnt be suprised if it says, "Escape on" it means that giant rocket in the back ground has a "test launch" that is either player enabled or on a timer that causes a rocket blast at it's base killing everything beneat it. So instead of getting the 'nuke' or waiting for one, there is a player enabled way to SURVIVE obvious death. As keep in mind, with the ability for monkeys to potentially steal perks, there needs to be an implemented tactic to survive being perk raped and running around in wave 34 w/o jugg

Of course this is all just my speculation...