Yours, Mine, and Ours Ascension trailers

BlackOpsTiger

So, I thought to get Creative Video Juices flowing we could create our own Ascension trailers, adding, modifying a couple of thing here and there and post them here. Maybe if we get enough people to post their videos we can vote on them soon? 8-)

I've put Treyarch's and mine trailers below feel free to post anything you find or make just make sure to give the right person credit. Post a link and I will add it to this first post. Enjoy and have fun! :P But don't forget to thank Treyarch and ATVI for Ascension and Black Ops! :lol:

Created by Treyarch and Activision Publishing:

OMEeqWBWjv8

Created by BlackOpsTiger:

qfWEfh7niF8

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Job on the Fan-made Trailer BlackOps Tiger XD and Kudos(??) to you Activision and Treyarch for making another good map..and remember like Josh Olin said on his twitter "what could Tomorrow hold" which is a Rhetorical question....

Leek!

Yep, and Tomorrow, Thursday. The gametrailers on Spike will most likely hold a couple minutes footage of the 4 Multiplayer maps. I doubt we see any raw zombies gameplay. Maybe a quick screenshot or replay of the trailer. But Zombies is Treyarch's secret-weapon. Can't reveal to much before the 1st right?

So was I the only one stupid enough to make a trailer lol. I'm guessing it's not a normal thing for people to re-make or create a trailer after there is already an official one out lol.

Don't give up quite yet, haha, I've been planning on redoing at least the audio for a while.