Footsteps & bloodstains

Funkdoc91

So i noticed, and wondered why no-one has pointed out, on Kino, all over the place, there are bloody shoeprints everywhere, doubt it's nova6 zombies due to the fact that whatever it was was wearing shoes/trainers, the most oddly placed prints are in the portrait room, if you look through the window, preferably unboarded, there are the same footprints along the left wall in a seemingly impossible place, the same texture is used everywhere and wondered what it is that caused them, ideas?

Also

I believe there was a thread discussing the bloodstains around kino that look like a very oddly shaped man facing left (best description i could think of....) so what came of that thread?

I began to notice the stains everywhere and only later remembered the existance of that thread.

So what we thinking? Laziness On Treyarch's part or meaningfully placed blood splatters?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More the likely just foot prints from the zombies because they are wearing boots.

Impossible, they're along the walls and even going up the walls (portrait room (wall across from the window)) going up to the hole in the ceiling

Well, some of them are from the zombies. The only things that walk on the walls are the gas zombies and I don't think they wear shoes but I haven't really looked up close at them other then I noticed they were wearing pants. But even if they do wear shoes, the mostly just walk straight down them. Hmm...